Sunday, June 20, 2021

Page 1 - I Have an Idea!


Greetings, it's me, Alberto, but you can call me the Makerspace Guy!

"I have an idea!"  What an exciting statement.

Today I had an idea,... a BIG idea!  I decided to create this blog, start a Twitter page, plus reboot my Makerspace Guy Facebook page.  Soon I'd add Instagram and Pinterest too!

I hope to make this blog a valuable resource for educators interested in starting their own Makerspace classes.  It's also my aim to help schools wanting to add Makerspace to their Specials rotation, along with Technology 💻, Music 🎼, Art 🎨, and Physical Education 🏀.

I've been an Elementary School Makerspace Instructor for several years, with my own classroom.  Teaching grades Kindergarten through 5th has been quite a challenge, but so much fun!

Just what is Makerspace?  Put simply, it's a creative class where students build projects with Lego bricks, paper, cardboard, and other materials.

My plan is to share helpful tips, hacks, and bright ideas which I have discovered while teaching this rarely heard of course.

Please feel free to leave any questions or suggestions in the comment section.

---  Stay creative, The Makerspace Guy



(Pictures collected for the collages and the photos used for this blog entry were all found online.  BTW, that's me in the main photo.) 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Please "Follow" and share my Makerspace blog, here on Blogger @
The Makerspace Guy.

You can also connect with me through social media:


Twitter: @makerspaceguy 

Instagram: makerspaceguy

Pinterest: @makerspaceguy

NOTE: Simply click on the orange links to get to each site.


#Makerspace #MakerspaceGuy #TheMakerspaceGuy #STEM #STEMeducation #STEAM #STEAMeducation #art #crafts #ArtsAndCrafts #CraftsForKids #EasyCraftsForKids #MakerspaceOnABudget #ElementarySchool #TipsForTeachers #TeachingTips #ClassroomTips 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page 9 - My Favorite Connect-the-Dots Site!

Greetings, it's me, Alberto, but you can call me the Makerspace Guy! CONNECT-THE-DOTS (also known as "Dot to Dot" or "Joi...